Problem in coming out of modal run loop
Abhijeet Singh
2011-07-25 12:00:52 UTC
Hi,I am opening a NSPanel as a modal window using runModalForWindow method.The problem is when i close the panel the modal run loop is not stopped. I have tried all the possible ways ( stopModalWithCode, stopModal, abortModal). But nothing works. I have number of modal windows in my applications but all other windows work fine. Infact I am opening this NSPanel from inside one of the modal window (is this a problem ?). Please suggest a solution...Thanks and RegardsAbhijeetDear macosxdev ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!