Trap mouse and keyboard events
Abhijeet Singh
2012-06-25 05:54:28 UTC
Hi,I want to perform some action in my application whenever user presses any key on keyboard or uses the mouse. How can I trap these events....ThanksAbhijeetDear macosxdev ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!
Abhijeet Singh
2012-06-25 05:55:01 UTC
Fritz Anderson
2012-06-25 14:15:16 UTC
This is a basic enough question that I advise you to read the conceptual documentation for Cocoa before you go any further in your development efforts.

Event handling is covered in the Cocoa Event Handling Guide

<http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/EventOverview/Introduction/Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/10000060i>

but don't stop there. There's a link to the Cocoa Fundamentals Guide on that page. That's your next (actually your first) step.

— F